1 - 25 of 464 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by VMware, Inc.
Optimizing Clinical Workflows with VMware View and Cisco VXI
- (Free Research) This white paper outlines the benefits of implementing a virtual desktop infrastructure for healthcare delivery. Gain insights beyond the traditional IT-centric discussion about CapEx and OpEx reductions to explore the ways in which VDI improves clinical workflow at the actual point of care, where it matters most.
November 09, 2011
by VMware, Inc.
Optimizing Clinical Workflows with VMware View and Cisco VXI
- (Free Research) This white paper outlines the benefits of adopting a virtual desktop infrastructure for healthcare delivery, and goes beyond the usual IT-centric discussion about CapEx and OpEx reductions to explore the ways in which VDI improves clinical workflow at the actual point of care, where it matters most.
July 01, 2011
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Metro Health Improves Patient Care with Desktop Virtualization
- (Free Research) This brief video discusses how one business in the healthcare industry leveraged desktop virtualization and was able to optimize clinical workflow and improve patient care. Check out how this virtual infrastructure provided employees with access to the information they needed when they needed it.
December 23, 2011
Managing Paper Patient Records In a Clinical Practice
- (Free Research) Read this study conducted by Nuance Communications to better understand the bottlenecks and issues that arise from using paper documents in the health care field and how electronic document management can greatly eliminate these issues.
October 25, 2011
Case Study: Fransicican Missionaries of Our Lady Health System
- (Free Research) Read this whitepaper to learn how one major healthcare provider that manages roughly 13,000 employees and 8000 contract staff were able to use user virtualization to improve clinical workflow and gain a competitive advantage.
July 18, 2013
by Nimsoft, Inc.
Best Practices for Migrating to a New Service Desk Platform
- (Free Research) This white paper offers guidelines and best practices for IT organizations that are in the midst of, or are planning a migration to a new service desk platform. Within, learn how you can effortlessly migrate your tickets, workflow, knowledge articles, and more.
UPMC reshapes the nursing unit with SmartRoom
- (Free Research) UPMC sought to improve the workflow efficiency in its nursing units to enhance the quality of care, reduce costs/errors and leverage its nursing resources more effectively. Supported by its partnership with IBM, UPMC developed SmartRoom, a workflow optimization system that leverages clinical intelligence to guide nursing decisions and activities.
by Polycom, Inc.
Polycom UC Intelligent Core: Scalable Infrastructure for Distributed Video
- (Free Research) Video is leaving the dedicated video conference room and becoming a standard communication tool and part of the individual's daily workflow. In turn, this trend is having a profound impact on the scalability requirements of the visual communication system.
by Captaris, Inc.
Meet Healthcare Business Needs with Document Workflow Technology
- (Free Research) Discover how document-centric workflow will benefit healthcare organizations and how it manages the lifecycle of medical documents and patient records, from the initial capture through process management, delivery and archive stages.
by St. Bernard Software
The Top Six Risks of Employee Internet Use and How to Stop Them
- (Free Research) Due to the serious nature of many threats, the Internet use of even one unmonitored employee on a single unmanaged system can ravage a company’s internal network, irrevocably delete critical data, and ultimately ruin the company’s ability to conduct business. Read this white paper to learn how to protect your organization.
by Security Weaver
Monitoring for SAP: High-Risk Financial Transactions in Real Time
- (Free Research) For corporations using SAP, identifying and controlling risky financial transactions is a major undertaking. This paper examines the monitoring challenges faced by finance and reveals the many advantages of real-time transaction monitoring for SAP.
by Dell, Inc.
Using Desktop Virtualization to Drive Quality and Cost Savings in Clinical Computing
- (Free Research) Incentives created by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act are expected to increase EHR adoption and point-of-care computing -- meaning demands on availability and performance are high, while the budgets to manage devices are small. Find out how desktop virtualization can assist with these healthcare challenges.
by N-able Technologies
IT Automation Breakthrough For The Midsize Business
- (Free Research) Discover how new approaches in monitoring, standardization, and advanced automation can help you increase productivity, improve services, and boost profits – all without hiring more technicians.
Master Reference Data: Extract Value from your Most Common Data
- (Free Research) Reference data is the lifeblood of an organization but inconsistencies can lead to inefficient processes and inaccurate analytics. Master reference data makes operational data more accurate, simplifies synchronization and migration projects and improves MDM effectiveness. Learn some key considerations for creating a reference data master.
The Role of Open Source Data Integration - An Analyst White Paper, by Mark Madsen
- (Free Research) This report by Mark Madsen will explain what data integration is, and especially the difference between Operational Data Integration and Analytic Data Integration. It highlights the benefits of open source for data integration, and provides a series of recommendations to make the integration job easier, repeatable and more productive.
by Dell Compellent
7 Ways to Manage Rapid Patient Data Growth
- (Free Research) This white paper discusses seven ways healthcare IT teams can use Dell Compellent Fluid Data storage to drive efficiency, ensure high availability and protection, and readily adapt to constant change.
by Advent Software, Inc
Alternative Managed Accounts White Paper
- (Free Research) Read this paper to learn the six essential pillars of a successful managed account platform and the technology required to support it.
by Hewlett-Packard Limited
Intelligent workflows in financial services
- (Free Research) The following white paper entails exactly what the workflow transformation is as well as expert advice from leading organizations on how to improve upon the integral areas of financial firms.
by Iron Mountain
Moving from Paper to Electronic Health Records: Optimizing the Transition
- (Free Research) This white paper presents transformational approaches and strategies for moving clinical documentation processes to EHRs, as well as an overview of types and stages in the journey to electronic records as well as considerations for provider organizations.
by Esker Inc.
Accounts Payable: Consolidating AP Workflow Outside the SAP System
- (Free Research) Interested in automating the AP process? Before moving ahead, consider whether it’s best to automate AP workflow inside or outside the SAP system. Integrating a solution that runs AP workflow inside the SAP system might seem logical, but there are some important factors to take into account. Learn about the advantages of external AP workflow.
Unified management supports the convergence of healthcare assets
- (Free Research) This white paper demonstrates how enterprise asset management can help improve clinical outcomes while lowering the cost of care and ensuring compliance. View now to learn how health IT leaders can more easily manage the increasingly sophisticated assortment of devices, tools and technologies that make high-quality health care possible.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.