Topics Related to Your Search
Business Process Management (BPM)
Enterprise Information Integration/ Metadata Management
Business Intelligence Solutions
Compliance Management/ Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
Technology ROI Tools
Data Center Management
IT Service Management (ITSM)/ IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
1 - 25 of 469 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by VMware, Inc.
Optimizing Clinical Workflows with VMware View and Cisco VXI
- (Free Research) This white paper outlines the benefits of implementing a virtual desktop infrastructure for healthcare delivery. Gain insights beyond the traditional IT-centric discussion about CapEx and OpEx reductions to explore the ways in which VDI improves clinical workflow at the actual point of care, where it matters most.
November 09, 2011
by VMware, Inc.
Optimizing Clinical Workflows with VMware View and Cisco VXI
- (Free Research) This white paper outlines the benefits of adopting a virtual desktop infrastructure for healthcare delivery, and goes beyond the usual IT-centric discussion about CapEx and OpEx reductions to explore the ways in which VDI improves clinical workflow at the actual point of care, where it matters most.
July 01, 2011
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Metro Health Improves Patient Care with Desktop Virtualization
- (Free Research) This brief video discusses how one business in the healthcare industry leveraged desktop virtualization and was able to optimize clinical workflow and improve patient care. Check out how this virtual infrastructure provided employees with access to the information they needed when they needed it.
December 23, 2011
Case Study: Fransicican Missionaries of Our Lady Health System
- (Free Research) Read this whitepaper to learn how one major healthcare provider that manages roughly 13,000 employees and 8000 contract staff were able to use user virtualization to improve clinical workflow and gain a competitive advantage.
July 18, 2013
Managing Paper Patient Records In a Clinical Practice
- (Free Research) Read this study conducted by Nuance Communications to better understand the bottlenecks and issues that arise from using paper documents in the health care field and how electronic document management can greatly eliminate these issues.
October 25, 2011
Quality Assurance Throughout the Clinical Documentation Workflow
- (Free Research) How can you successfully manage the clinical documentation creation process in order to maximize quality while also containing costs and ensuring patient confidentiality? This resource introduces a tool that enables you to do just that. Read on to learn more now.
December 31, 2011
UPMC reshapes the nursing unit with SmartRoom
- (Free Research) UPMC sought to improve the workflow efficiency in its nursing units to enhance the quality of care, reduce costs/errors and leverage its nursing resources more effectively. Supported by its partnership with IBM, UPMC developed SmartRoom, a workflow optimization system that leverages clinical intelligence to guide nursing decisions and activities.
by Nimsoft, Inc.
Best Practices for Migrating to a New Service Desk Platform
- (Free Research) This white paper offers guidelines and best practices for IT organizations that are in the midst of, or are planning a migration to a new service desk platform. Within, learn how you can effortlessly migrate your tickets, workflow, knowledge articles, and more.
by Polycom, Inc.
Polycom UC Intelligent Core: Scalable Infrastructure for Distributed Video
- (Free Research) Video is leaving the dedicated video conference room and becoming a standard communication tool and part of the individual's daily workflow. In turn, this trend is having a profound impact on the scalability requirements of the visual communication system.
by Captaris, Inc.
Meet Healthcare Business Needs with Document Workflow Technology
- (Free Research) Discover how document-centric workflow will benefit healthcare organizations and how it manages the lifecycle of medical documents and patient records, from the initial capture through process management, delivery and archive stages.
by St. Bernard Software
The Top Six Risks of Employee Internet Use and How to Stop Them
- (Free Research) Due to the serious nature of many threats, the Internet use of even one unmonitored employee on a single unmanaged system can ravage a company’s internal network, irrevocably delete critical data, and ultimately ruin the company’s ability to conduct business. Read this white paper to learn how to protect your organization.
A Clinically-Driven Approach to ICD-10
- (Free Research) This resource explores a web-based platform solution that can help healthcare facilities transition to meet the ICD-10 rollout on October 1, 2014.
by Security Weaver
Monitoring for SAP: High-Risk Financial Transactions in Real Time
- (Free Research) For corporations using SAP, identifying and controlling risky financial transactions is a major undertaking. This paper examines the monitoring challenges faced by finance and reveals the many advantages of real-time transaction monitoring for SAP.
by Dell, Inc.
Using Desktop Virtualization to Drive Quality and Cost Savings in Clinical Computing
- (Free Research) Incentives created by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act are expected to increase EHR adoption and point-of-care computing -- meaning demands on availability and performance are high, while the budgets to manage devices are small. Find out how desktop virtualization can assist with these healthcare challenges.
How Outsourcing Transcription Facilitates EHR and Meaningful Use
- (Free Research) Learn about a full-service, outsourced transcription option for healthcare enterprises that combines speech recognition with transcription services, enabling you to produce and deliver cost-effective, timely, and high-quality clinical documentation.
Master Reference Data: Extract Value from your Most Common Data
- (Free Research) Reference data is the lifeblood of an organization but inconsistencies can lead to inefficient processes and inaccurate analytics. Master reference data makes operational data more accurate, simplifies synchronization and migration projects and improves MDM effectiveness. Learn some key considerations for creating a reference data master.
by Sybase, an SAP company
Mobile Solutions for Increasing Sales Productivity and Revenue
- (Free Research) The most effective sales are face-to-face sales, yet sales representative only spend 26% of their time selling face-to-face. The rest of their time is taken up with administrative tasks, prep and travel. Learn how Sybase Mobile Solutions for SAP can increase sales productivity and bring the advantages of business mobility to your organization.
by Dell Compellent
7 Ways to Manage Rapid Patient Data Growth
- (Free Research) This white paper discusses seven ways healthcare IT teams can use Dell Compellent Fluid Data storage to drive efficiency, ensure high availability and protection, and readily adapt to constant change.
by Iron Mountain
Moving from Paper to Electronic Health Records: Optimizing the Transition
- (Free Research) This white paper presents transformational approaches and strategies for moving clinical documentation processes to EHRs, as well as an overview of types and stages in the journey to electronic records as well as considerations for provider organizations.
by Hewlett-Packard Limited
Drive a Faster Business through Intelligence Workflows
- (Free Research) The following white paper entails exactly what the workflow transformation is as well as expert advice from leading organizations on how to improve upon the integral areas of financial firms.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.